- Administrate different processes on the production line in an agricultural industry, including contracts with suppliers and clients to ensure that the production goals are reached.
- Maintain records of every business transactions and stock conditions
- Report to supervisors and any other person who requires production information, including government institutions.
- Administrate the storage and transportation of products, equipment and materials used in the industry, managing as well any necessary purchase.
- Responsible for the resale process of farm products, reviewing sale orders and determining the demand and the production requirements.
- Evaluate production line and final product to make sure that standards and safety regulations are met.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written.
- Excellent leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical way of thinking.
- Proficient negotiation skills.
Education and Training:
A bachelor’s degree in agronomy or a related area is required. Previous experience of at least five years in farming supplies retail and wholesale or in any other related area is preferred.